CLAPHAM RANGERS TRIALS FOR NEW PLAYERS FOR 2019/20 SEASON
Clapham Rangers are running trials for new squad players in May and August. The club is looking for talented players across all age groups from under 8s up to Under 16 in various positions. The teams are entered into the London County Saturday Youth League playing matches on Saturday at home in the Clapham/Wandsworth area and away across South London.
Existing “squad” members (i.e. players who were in a team this season) do not need to enter trials to carry on playing next season
For new players please note the arrangements and instructions for registration below.…
Next year’s age groups:
- Under 7’s to Under 11’s
- Current school year 5 and under should attend the Saturday development centre which is held each Saturday from 10 to 11:30am at Clapham Common, Long Road, opposite Victoria Rise, SW4 0AA
- At the development centre the first session is no charge and then the fee is £7.50 per session
- Running throughout summer with details click here:
- Under 12’s to Under 16’s
- Current school year 6 and above should join the clubs age specific midweek training sessions details here:
- These are running up in May and then after a break starting again in August:
- U12s – Wednesdays – 8th, 15th & 22nd May – 5 to 6:30pm – Clapham Common, Windmill Drive
- U13s – Tuesdays – 7th, 14th & 21st May – 5 to 6:30pm – Clapham Common, Windmill Drive
- U14s – Tuesdays – 7th, 14th & 21st May – 5 to 6:30pm – Clapham Common, Windmill Drive
- U15s – Thursdays – 9th, 16th, 23rd May – 5 to 6:30pm – Clapham Common, Northside
- U16s – Mondays – 13th, 20th May – 5 to 6:30pm -Clapham Common, Windmill Drive
- Further trials to be held starting week commencing 26th August on same days of the week, times and locations as above
- Please bring shin pads, suitable kit and footwear for grass (except at La Retraite astro) and a drink!
For new players up Under 11s’ please register for Saturday Development sessions via clicking the registration page and select the Saturday Development session option from the drop-down menu
You must log in to post a comment.