Come and join our experienced coaches for structured, age-grouped coaching sessions on Clapham Common. The sessions will comprise of skills, drills, tactics & match play! All coaches are qualified and DBS checked. Sessions are fun & informative and are designed to improve players’ ball mastery and confidence.
Camps are open to non Clapham Rangers players as well as registered Clapham Rangers players. Holiday camps are perfect for parents looking for the right children’s holiday activities. We offer the perfect opportunity for children to stay active and take part in organised football coaching during the school holidays
CLAPHAM RANGERS FC HOLIDAY TRAINING CAMP
Easter Half Term Camps x 2:
- Week1 – Monday 8th to Friday 12th
- Week2 – Monday 15th to Thursday 18th April ’19 (Friday 19th is Good friday so no camp that day)
Location: Windmill Drive, Clapham Common by the Bandstand
Age groups: Children aged 5-12 years are welcome
- Week 1: 8th April £90 for the full 5 days or
- Week2: 15th April £70 for 4 days
- £20 per player per day
- 50% Bursary available – you will need to apply va Director of Football (see contact details below)
- Sibling discount available)
Payment to be taken via PaySubsOnline prior to the start of the camp.
- Non-members can access PaySubsOnline by clicking this link
- If you are new to the Club then your username for your online account is email address. When logging in for the first time, you will need to create a password by following the on screen instructions.
- If you are a registered club member already then please go to your account by clicking on this link and sign on with the same account details the click on the “Events” link at the top left of the page
- Upon logging in you will be presented with a tab at the top of the screen marked “Events”.
- Please select and scroll down the page until you see the details for the Summer Soccer camp.
- Scroll down further and select the “More” tab which appears under this Summer Soccer details.
- You will be directed to the dates of the event for selection and then be guided to make the payment by following the online instructions).
Enquiries: email info@ClaphamRangersFC.com with any questions
- Essentials: Packed lunch, drink, rain jacket, football boots & shin pads.
- Open to everyone – members & non-members!
- Any queries during the camp, contact our Director of Football, Gary Clark on 07814 033 553 / firstname.lastname@example.org