Come and join our experienced coaches for structured, age-grouped coaching sessions on Clapham Common. The sessions will comprise of skills, drills, tactics & match play! All coaches are qualified and DBS checked. Sessions are fun & informative and are designed to improve players’ ball mastery and confidence.
CLAPHAM RANGERS FC HOLIDAY TRAINING CAMPS
Camps are open to non Clapham Rangers players as well as registered Clapham Rangers players. Holiday camps are perfect for parents looking for the right children’s holiday activities. We offer the perfect opportunity for children to stay active and take part in organised football coaching during the school holidays
OCTOBER HALF TERM CAMP:
Monday 21st to Friday 25th October
Location: Windmill Drive, Clapham Common by the Bandstand
Age groups: Children aged 5-12 years are welcome
- £90 for each week of full 5 days or
- £20 per player per day
- 50% Bursary available – you will need to apply va Director of Football (see contact details below)
Payment to be taken via LoveAdmin prior to the start of the camp.
- Non-members can access LoveAdmin by clicking to register via this link and selecting the respective weeks or days
- If you are new to the Club then your username for your online account is email address.
- When logging into LoveAdmin for the first time, you will need to create a password by following the on screen instructions.
- If you are a registered club member already then please go to your account by clicking on this link and sign on with the same account details the click on the “Events” link at the top left of the page
- Upon logging in you will be presented with a tab at the top of the screen marked “Events”.
- Please select and scroll down the page until you see the details for the Summer Soccer camp.
- Scroll down further and select the “More” tab which appears under this Summer Soccer details.
- You will be directed to the dates of the event for selection and then be guided to make the payment by following the online instructions.
Enquiries: email info@ClaphamRangersFC.com with any questions
- Essentials: Packed lunch, drink, rain jacket, football boots & shin pads
- Any queries during the camp, contact our Director of Football, Gary Clark on 07814 033 553 / firstname.lastname@example.org