New squad members: if oyu have been invited by one of our coaches please email email@example.com providing contact details of parent and player to be registered
Existing squad members: have been emailed the details and links to sign up for the 2019/20 season. If you didn ot receive an email please contact either your Team Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on the process are given below:
Once player details have been logged an email will be sent with an invitation to sign up for the season via registration and subscription payments via the Love Admin system and with the Football Association. Players are not allowd to play in competitive games until subscription payments have been made and FA registration confirmed.
1) CRFC Subscriptions via Love Admin website
- The first thing you will need to do is register online by clicking the personalised link in the email or via logging in to Love Admin at https://app.loveadmin.com/sign-in
- You will then need to agree (both parent and player) to the Club’s code of conduct, fill in your contact details, and add any medical issues that we need to be aware of.
- We charge £360 per season if paid in full or £378 if paid via three installments. The fees the Nike kit, all matches and training during the season. We offer a 10% discount for any additional siblings.
- Once payment is made Clapham Rangers will order your kit. Please note this can take up to six weeks before delivery. We will only be able to order the Nike kit once you have paid the full annual registration fee or set up your agreed payment method or been granted a bursary.
2) Football Association Numbers (FAN) and LCSYL League Forms
- Upon completion of the above steps, the club admin team will register the player with the Football Association (FA) who will issue the player with a lifelong FA number (FAN). This is a new process for next season which the London County Saturday Youth League (LCSYL) has introduced.
- If you did not complete the paper form at the Presentation Day on 8th June 2019, then we will need the Club Registration Form sent as a hard copy. It is availalble to download via this link so please print, complete and post with current passport photo to Nikki Kennedy, Secretary of CRFC, at 71 Earlsfield Road, London, SW18 3DA, to reach her by 7th July 2019 or earlier. Please note, your printed form must have a passport size ID photo of your son attached (Face only and a current likeness).
- Upon processing of the FAN /league applications the LCSYL will issue ID cards that allow the boys to play in league matches
Financial Assistance – Club Bursaries:
If you need help with paying the registration fee, the Club does offer bursaries to allow players the option to play on reduced or no fees depending on their family circumstances. Clapham Rangers treats all bursary applications confidentially and if interested please complete the form available to download via this link then send it to email@example.com or, if prefer, via one of our coaches or other staff or committee members. We ask for financial donations to support deserving bursary requests and all donations received will be used soley for this purpose.
In registering with Clapham Rangers FC and agreeing to our code of conduct you are also consenting to receiving our weekly newsletter and information emails.
You can also follow us on Twitter – @ClaphamRangers, Instagram – @claphamrangers and Facebook – Clapham Rangers FC.
Each team has a Team Coordinator who will invite you to join Teamer and WhatsApp for up-to-the-minute updates about games and training.
Other important contacts with the Club are-
- firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries
- email@example.com for issues around coaching.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile – 07814033553 for the Clubs Welfare Officer Gary Clark
On behalf of the Committee, I would like to welcome you to the Clapham Rangers FC family and wish all the players, coaches and those associated with the Club all the very best for the 2019/20 Season
Chairman Clapham Rangers FC