Clapham Rangers Football Club are pleased to release the following trial dates for players who are interested in joining a team for the 2022/2023 football season:
- Thursday 5th May: Under 7’s + Under 8’s
- Monday 9th May: Under 9’s + Under 10’s
- Monday 23rd May: Under 7’s + Under 8’s + Under 9’s
- Thursday 26th May: Under 9’s + Under 10’s + Under 11’s
- Time: 17.00 to 18.30
- i.e. for U7’s your child will turn 7 within this coming football season between September 2022-August 2023
Location: La Retraite, 1-4 Atkins Road, Clapham Park, SW12 0AB.
Bring with you: Named water bottle, shin pads, astro pitch trainers/boots and a waterproof rain jacket
During the trial, players will be assessed using the FA’s 4 Corner Model. The FA’s Four Corner Model encompasses four key attributes that are vital for any developing young footballer ie Physical, Technical, Psychological and Social elements, helping children to develop more than just their football skills. Please do bear with us during this very busy period as the Clubs Trials do attract up to a 100 trialists across 20 Teams.
Please read this important information before attending our session
- This event requires pre-booking, if your child is not booked they will not be able to join the session
- We ask all trialist parents to drop their child and return to collect at the end of the trial
- We charge a £2 administration fee for the Trials and ask, if you are able, to make a donation using this link to login to your account and select 2021-2022 Fund Raising Appeal.
Registration for the trials is open via the Love Admin system
- Registered Players
- Log-in to the Love Admin website via this link
- Then click on the “Events” at the top of the page,
- The age specific trials sessions are listed as you scroll down the page, so select the correct date
- Then select MORE on the bottom rights of the listing for one of the listed camps
- New Players
- please click on this link then follow the steps above to select the right camp and register the child’s details
- Registered Players
Clapham Rangers is a registered charity and an FA Charter Standard club. Each week we field nearly 400 boys and girls to play football through our 20 squads, Girls Football and Saturday Development Centre and we will do all we can to ensure as many continue to play and train as often, as enjoyably and as safely as possible. The Club is led by a Board of Trustees, all of whom are volunteers. We make no profit and reinvest any excess into the club, such as new kit, equipment and training and match play facilities. We live in an area of London where there are families who can not afford to join Clapham Rangers which is why we fundraise for Bursary places for children from low income families. We charge a £2 administration fee for the Trials and ask, if you are able, to make a donation using this link to login to your account and select 2021-2022 Fund Raising Appeal.
Thank you for your continued support and kind consideration for this very worthwhile cause.