**Starting 6th November 2021 … Free taster drop-in session and a hot chocolate for all new girls**
Clapham Rangers Football Club is dedicated to developing and promoting girls football in a fun and supportive environment.
This season we are running girls development sessions that will lead to exciting opportunities for matches and friendlies.
Girls 5-11 years of all levels of ability are welcome and their football skills will be developed by our FA qualified coaches until they are confident to play against other teams. They will then be offered the chance to play in matches and friendlies appropriate to their age and level of ability.
Come and join our Clapham Rangers girls who are already developing their football skills and friendships and be part of girls football in south London.
Clapham Rangers Girls Football doesn’t operate a waiting list system so come along and try us out!
- When: Saturday mornings from 10.00 to 11.30am
- Where: Clapham Rangers Development Centre, on Clapham Common opposite Victoria Rise (SW4)
- Bring: football boots or trainers and water for half time
- Age: 5-11 years
- Cost £10 per session
If you are new to our girls development sessions and want to register with us to receive an invitation email to attend these sessions, please register in advance by clicking this link (you will be taken to our club database LoveAdmin).
We will always follow current guidance from the Government and the FA regarding safeguarding everyone during the pandemic.
To ensure the safety of our girls, space in our development sessions is restricted to coaching support ratios so we ask parents to register their daughters prior to each session.
- The club will email registered players before each weekend to invite them to book for a session. Space is limited so if you are interested, please look out for the email.
- These sessions are £10 and require payment when you register
Please read this important information on how we run our sessions:
- Clapham Rangers ask you to bring hand sanitizer to use before training, at break time, and after training.
- Please be aware of other family’s approach to the pandemic and socially distance if required.
- We always recommend children bring water to training sessions, children will leave their water with a parent or at a water bottle cone stationed around the perimeter of the training area.
- Clapham Rangers will cordon off a section of Clapham Common early on Saturday morning to ensure the children have enough safe space to train.
Important Information for Everyone
- Clapham Rangers expect all members, coaches and management to follow current government guidance and if they (or their child) show any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT come to our sessions.