Clapham Rangers Football Club are dedicated to developing and promoting girl’s football
In 2020 we will be signing enthusiastic girls to our two new girls only teams:
- Our under 9’s team will incorporate girls currently in years one, two and three
- Our under 11’s team will incorporate years four, five and six
To launch these two teams the club will be running a football open morning for all girls interested in playing football
- When: Saturday 18th January from 10.30 to 11.30
- Where: Clapham Rangers Development Centre, Clapham Common opposite Victoria Rise
- Bring: football boots or trainers, shin pads, and a mug for your half time hot chocolate!
This will be a drop-in morning taster session free of charge for girls (and parents) to try us out and see if we fit
To register for the taster session please complete an online form by clicking this link and we’ll be in touch
Girls who want to continue can then attend the Girl’s Development Centre every Saturday morning from 10-11.30. Trials will take place at these sessions at the Development Centre and teams will be formed over January and February. Parents of the girls selected to the teams will receive an email inviting their daughter to join Clapham Rangers. Girls not interested in joining a team can continue attending Development Centre
You must log in to post a comment.