Summer Holiday 2019 Training Camps registration now open via:
Camps are open to non Clapham Rangers players as well as registered Clapham Rangers players. Holiday camps are perfect for parents looking for the right children’s holiday activities. We offer the perfect opportunity for children to stay active and take part in organised football coaching during the school holidays
CLAPHAM RANGERS FC HOLIDAY TRAINING CAMP
Come and join our experienced coaches for structured, age-grouped coaching sessions on Clapham Common. The sessions will comprise of skills, drills, tactics & match play! All coaches are qualified and DBS checked. Sessions are fun & informative and are designed to improve players’ ball mastery and confidence.
Summer Holiday Camps x 3:
- Week1 – Monday 29th July to Friday 2nd August
- Week2 – Monday 5th to Friday 9th August
- Week3 – Monday 19th to Friday 23rd August
Location: Windmill Drive, Clapham Common by the Bandstand
Age groups: Children aged 5-12 years are welcome
- £90 for each week of full 5 days or
- £20 per player per day
- 50% Bursary available – you will need to apply va Director of Football (see contact details below)
- Registration is now open and if not a club member please use this link and create an account and choose the week or day
- Club Members should log-in to Love Admin and choose “EVENTS” from the menu
- will be open soon so please keep an eye out for further news and subscribe to updates to our website to get details straight to your inbox
- Payment to be taken via LoveAdmin prior to the start of the camp
Enquiries: email info@ClaphamRangersFC.com with any questions
- Essentials: Packed lunch, drink, rain jacket, football boots & shin pads.
- Open to everyone – members & non-members!
- Any queries during the camp, contact our Director of Football, Gary Clark on 07814 033 553 / firstname.lastname@example.org