Clapham Rangers would like to thank all the parents, sponsors, coaches, team coordinators and committee members for their help putting together the successful annual AGM and fundraising Quiz+Auction, on 1st May 2019. The total raised was £2,850 and that will be enough to fund eight player bursaries for next season.
At the well attended AGM our Chairman, Simon Millson, gave an overview of the philosophy and the direction of the club. Our heads of football and coaching (Gary / Wallace) provided updates on team performance and the evolution of the club’s coaching development strategy. Club treasurer Jon Perkins highlighted the club’s stability over recent years driven by careful cost management. He also highlight the brilliant support the club receives from our Sponsors Gymansium, Cavendish Lodge Nurseries & Pre-Schools and Higgins Estates. This was followed by a Q&A session where parents asked some great questions. For anyone interest in the details a summarised version of the presentation is available via this link.
Next up, Dan and Nash were great and set the tone for a fun relaxed quiz with the U8 Youths team pulling off a stunning victory. Finally the Auction involved generously donated items and a great team of parents showcasing their wares to get everyone opening up their wallets!
Thanks to everyone for the support the club really appreciates you all!!
1. A personalised 90s-style World Cup shirt signed by Gary Lineker – donated by Tony Pastor
2. Selection of Nike kit (including Nike football boots Hypervenom Phantom 3 size 5) – donated by Nike
3. Two tickets each to next season’s Arsenal and Spurs matches in a corporate box – donated by Frank Trimboli (Date to be confirmed once draw is known)
4. Platinum GHD straighteners – from Montse Cox
5. Martin Guitar – donated by Colette Carey
6. One on one coaching session – donated by Gary Clark
7. Two tickets in the lower east stand at Stamford Bridge on the 5th May for Chelsea v Watford – donated by Freddie Bannister
Some photos from the night….
You must log in to post a comment.