TO BE HELD WEEK COMMENCING 20th AUGUST ’18
Clapham Rangers are running the second and final round of trials for new squad players week commencing 20th August. The club is looking for talented players across all age groups from under 8s up to Under 16 in various positions. The teams are entered into the London County Saturday Youth League playing matches on Saturday at home in the Clapham/Wandsworth area and away across South London. Please note the squad trial days and instructions for registration below….
(next year’s age groups)
- Mon 20th August U8s & U15s
- Tues 21st August U9s, U10s, U12s & U13s
- Wed 22nd August U7s, U11s, U14s & U18s
- Thur 23rd August U16s
- All above sessions held at Clapham Common, Windmill Drive 5 – 6.30pm
- Please bring shin pads, suitable kit and footwear for grass and a drink!
- Existing “squad” members (i.e. players who were in a team this season) do not need to enter trials to carry on playing next season
- To attend the trials players must pre-register as per the instructions below
- For new players registering for the 2018/19 Trials that are not club members and have not previously attended development sessions please go to our website registration page and enter your child’s name on the “Trials August 2018” option of the drop down menu on the form.
- For new players who want to register for Saturday Development sessions and for the 2018/19 trials please also go to the registration page and select the Saturday Development session option from the drop-down menu and then when filling in the online form please tick a box called ‘Trials August 2018’ to sign up for the trials at the same time.
Existing Development Sessions Players:
- Please note that the online registration for the trials will not work for existing club members already on our database who may have attended Saturday Development sessions, or previous year members still in the system. For these players to register your place for next seasons trials please email the club via email@example.com (preferably from the parent/guardian email registered in PaySubsOnline ) and ask to be added to the ‘Trials August 2018’
- We are a “paper-free” Club so please complete the online registration ONLY by 13/08/2018.
- There is NO charge for the Trial.
- Feedback from the trial will be communicated by email ONLY and successful trialists will be invited to train with the existing squads with a view to registering with the team for next season