Come and join our experienced coaches for structured, age-grouped coaching sessions on Clapham Common. The sessions will comprise of skills, drills, tactics & match play! All coaches are qualified and CRB checked. Sessions are fun & informative and are designed to improve players’ ball mastery and confidence.
Dates: Monday 23rd to Friday 27th October ’17
Location: Windmill Drive, Clapham Common by the Bandstand
Age groups: Children aged 5-14 years are welcome
Price: £90 for the full five days or £20 per player per day
Payment to be taken via PaySubsOnline prior to the start of the camp.
- You can access PaySubsOnline by clicking here: https://paysubsonline.com/Login/EC1E4D90552C595590A88B4A9DD5983F.htm
- If you are a registered member already then please go to your PaySubsOnline account and sign on with the same account details.
- If you are new to the Club then your username for your online account is email address. When logging in for the first time, you will need to create a password by following the on screen instructions.
- Upon logging in you will be presented with a tab at the top of the screen marked “Events”.
- Please select and scroll down the page until you see the details for the October soccer camp.
- Scroll down further and select the “More” tab which appears under this October Camp details.
- You will be directed to the dates of the event for selection and then be guided to make the payment by following the online instructions).
Enquiries: email holidaycamps@ClaphamRangersFC.com with any questions
- Essentials: Packed lunch, drink, rain jacket, football boots & shin pads.
- Open to everyone – members & non-members!
- Any queries during the camp, contact our Director of Football, Gary Clark on 07814 033 553 / firstname.lastname@example.org