Come and join our experienced coaches for structured, age-grouped coaching sessions on Clapham Common. The sessions will comprise of skills, drills, tactics & match play!
All coaches are qualified and CRB checked. Sessions are fun & informative and are designed to improve players’ ball mastery and confidence.
- Dates: Tuesday 30th May to Friday 2nd June ’17
- Times: 10am-3pm
- Location: Windmill Drive, Clapham Common by the Bandstand
- Age groups: Children aged 5-14 years are welcome
- Price: £75 for the full four days or £20 per player per day
- Booking: Email holidaycamps@ClaphamRangersFC.com by Friday 26th May ’17 to register your place. Payment to be taken via PaySubsOnline prior to arrival.
- Essentials: Packed lunch, drink, rain jacket, football boots & shin pads.
- Open to everyone – members & non-members!
Any queries during the camp, contact our Director of Football, Gary Clark on 07814 033 553 / firstname.lastname@example.org